- Must have a minimum of three (3) years of experience during the last five (5) years performing the following activities:
o presenting highly complex information to stakeholders.
o Translating complex, technical information and translating it for those who have nontechnical backgrounds.
- Must have a minimum of three (3) years of experience within the last seven (7) years serving as a lead business analyst directing the work of other business analysts.
- Must have a minimum of five (5) years of experience within the last seven (7) years using Microsoft Office: Word and Excel including the ability to perform advanced functions in excel, such as:
- Experience working with BCIA or DOJRC or similar organizations.
- Experience writing legislative reports.
- Experience within the last five (5) years using Rstudio, or comparable tool, to perform complex SQL scripting to extract data from databases.
- Education: Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com