- Must have a minimum of five (5) years experience in electronic data processing systems study, design, and programming; at least three (3) years of said experience shall have included responsibility on a project basis for analyzing operational methods and developing computer programs to meet desired results, at least two (2) years of said experience must have been at a high level both technically and in measure of responsibility.
- Must have knowledge of electronic computer programming; electronic data processing equipment and its capabilities; principles and techniques of studying work processes for new or revised electronic computer applications; principles of designing methods of processing data; technical report writing; statistical methods.
- Must have the ability to write complex programs and develop detailed program specifications.
- Individuals must have participated in at least two (2) successful Business Intelligence and/or Analytics projects, one of which with a budget of at least $1 million
- At least five (5) years of experience in some or all areas of Pension, Investments/Investment Management, or Financial Services
- At least three (3) years of experience performing tasks pertaining to data integration (ETL) processes to transform disparate source data into the target data stores, data warehouses or data marts using Oracle Database 11g and Oracle Data Integrator or similar ETL tools
- At least two (2) years of experience in Data reporting design and development using OBIEE, Power BI, or similar reporting tools
- At least five (5) years of experience with interpreting requirements and developing complex SQL
- At least two (2) years of experience automating data validation business rules using rule-based techniques.
- At least two (2) years of experience developing exception-based notification procedures that are used to inform business users about potentially problematic business records/transactions.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org