- At least eight (8) years of hands-on experience in ServiceNow solutions design, architecture, and development.
- ITSM and ITIL concepts and framework and providing expertise to guide ITSM and ITIL implementations.
- ServiceNow application development skills for ServiceNow Service Portal Implementations and Service Catalog Workflows, Client-Side and Server-Side Scripting (Ex. Catalog Client Script, Business Rules, Script Actions, etc.), Client & Server API’s development, HTML/XML/CSS/AJAX/REST/SOAP development concepts and implementations, and transformation MAP, Scheduler, Connection with other databases/instances, and Web Services.
- Ability to synthesize salutation design information, architectural principles, available technologies, third-party products, and industry standards to formulate a system architecture that meets client requirements and can be delivered within the desired timeframe
- Familiarity with Agile development processes for design, implementation, testing, and transition to production.
- Ability to interface with team members at all levels, including business operations, finance, technology, and management
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Provide design, planning, implementation, and development support in ITOM, ITSM, CSM, and ITBM Tools to delivery program teams.
- Provide hands-on development to ensure deadlines and deliverables are met.
- Establish and maintain productive working relationships with court business units and leverage these relationships to the best advantage of ITSM in supporting client requirements.
- Review, analyze, and design solutions for the Service Catalog, ESS, and Service Requests.
- Ensure that all architectural artifacts and deliverables areas are developed to the highest quality standards.
- Provide technical leadership and effectively communicate with all levels of management.
- Identify opportunities for asset reuse that reduces overall solution cost and development time.
- Collaborate with the business development team to identify customer needs and new business opportunities.
- Support Organizational Change Management and Continual Service Improvement initiatives with an emphasis on automation and scripting.
- Develop automation scripts for efficient deployment and operation of ServiceNow using a variety of scripting and programming languages.
- Maintain technical expertise relevant to industry standards such as ITIL v4 and best practices of ServiceNow.
- Evaluate new ServiceNow technologies to enhance the capabilities of cloud-based and virtualized services.
- Ensure the logical and systematic conversion of product requirements into system solutions that acknowledge technical, schedule, and cost constraints.
- Develop creative technical solutions to complex problems.
- Guide the successful completion of projects.
- Perform work based on JIS Standard Process Document.
- Exercise judgment in methods, techniques, and evaluation criteria for obtaining results. Submit the following reports in a JIS prescribed format:
- A weekly report communicating project progress and status
- Weekly time reporting on JIS provided forms
- Any additional reports as assigned by the supervising manager
Education: Bachelor’s Degree in information technology.
Certification: One (1) or more than one (1) of the following certifications:
- Certified ServiceNow Applications Developer.
- Certified ServiceNow Implementation Specialist.
- Certified ServiceNow Systems Administrator.