Client seeks to obtain the services of Senior Full Stack Java/Oracle Developers experienced in both front and back end programming to build high-performing, scalable, web applications in Java/Oracle.
- The Consultants shall design, develop and deliver a mission-critical sub-system to the existing PCMS Java application.
- The Consultants shall use agile software development methodology from design to test and implementation by prioritizing tasks and meeting deadlines.
- The Consultants shall perform all of the following:
- Design and implement Java-based applications.
- Analyze user requirements and translate to Java application design.
- Software and architectural development.
- Align application design with business goals.
- Develop and test software.
- Debug and resolve technical problems that arise.
- Produce detailed design documentation.
- Recommend changes to existing Java infrastructure.
- Develop documentation to assist users.
- Design training documents
- Develop a cooperative environment that fosters knowledge sharing.
- Provide technical guidance and mentoring to others in areas of expertise.
- Three (3) years of experience within the last five (5) years working with Java Development.
- Three (3) years of experience within the last five (5) years in Oracle PL/SQL.
- Three (3) years of experience within the last five (5) years on Oracle database design & modelling.
- One (1) year of experience in Strut 1.0 (must include JSP, Servlet, MVC Concept).
- One (1) year of experience in Oracle Report Builder.
- One (1) year of experience in Hibernate ORM and Eclipse IDE.
- One (1) year of experience in Weblogic.
- One (1) year of experience working on web application development on the front end using JQuery/HTML/JSP.